Know Your Customer (KYC) Requirements
Your application must be filled in with the English language. All your details must match with documents provided in order to be verified.
Proof of Identification document must be valid for at least six (6) months, meaning the identification document must not expire within six (6) months of submitting an application for an ACX account.
If your identification document expires within the next six (6) months, we cannot verify your account until your identification document has been renewed.
Please ensure that all ID document provided are:
- Clear (all details must be readable with ease)
- Full page
Australian Citizen and Residents:
Accepted Identification Documents for Australian Applicants:
- Driver’s License
- Medicare Card
Please upload a photo of yourself holding your Passport/Medicare/Driver Licence
International/Non-Australian Citizens and Residents
Accepted Identification Documents for International Applicants:
- Passport only (Certified Copy)
- Proof of Address Document (Certified Copy)
A certified copy is a copy of an original document that has been verified as being a true copy after the original document has been sighted by an authorised person.
- A legal practitioner (solicitor, lawyer)
- The competent nursing/midwifery/regulatory authority in your country of training
- An official who is authorised to certify documents from an embassy or consulate
- A police officer
- A justice of the peace
- The office of mayor (when authorised to do so)
an example of certified copy of passport:
Proof of Address
Any proof of address documents that is in a different language other than the ones listed below requires certified translation into English.
- Chinese (Please fill the address box in ‘Pin Yin’)
- Certified English translation
Proof of address documents must be:
- No more than three (3) months old, meaning they must have been issued within the last three (3) months;
- Details such as your name, residential address, date of issue and document issuer should be visible;
- Officially issued (e.g physically mailed, electronic statements);
- Full page; and
Acceptable proof of address documents are list below:
- Government-issued document.
We request a bank statement from the account you will be using to make deposits/withdrawals in ACX.