What documents are needed for submitting my verification?
ID Document: Documents must have 6 months validity remaining.
Australian Citizen and Resident:
- Driver’s Licence
- Proof of Age Card
International/ Non-Australian Citizen:
- Passport ONLY
Proof of Address Document: Language - Either English or Chinese Proof of Address Documents must be:
Submit a Bank Statement Only.
- No more than three (3) months old, meaning your bank statement must have been issued within the last three (3) months
- Details such as your name, residential address, date of issue and document issuer should be visible
- Officially issued (e.g physically mailed, electronic statements)
- Full page and Clear
Acceptable proof of address documents are list below:
- Bank Statement. We request a bank statement from the account you will be using to make deposits/withdrawals in ACX.
How long does it take to verify my identity?
Verification usually takes 1-3 business days. This can exceed beyond 3 days in exceptional circumstances.
If I have submitted the wrong documents how can I change them?
You can re-submit your documents once your application has been rejected.
Can I make two accounts?
No, for personal accounts ACX only allows 1 account per person.
Can I make an account with ACX if I am an American citizen?
ACX is based in Australia and cannot make services available in all markets and jurisdictions.
Exchanges based in the U.S. are better positioned to properly service retail U.S. customers. ACX anticipates the regulatory landscape to become even more challenging in the future, as such we are not accepting U.S. applicants at this point in time.
Does my bank account have to be the same as the one I submitted for verification?
Yes. The bank account/statement used for account verification needs to match with your deposit and withdrawal account information.
Users are to only use one bank account to withdraw to.
If I am from a country outside of Australia, can I make an account?
Yes, International citizens can create an account.
How do I make a deposit in AUD?
Take AUD for example, follow the steps below:
- Go to Funds > AUD > Deposit.
- Fill in the deposit amount and then submit.
- You will receive an identification code along with destination bank account.
- Begin a bank transfer and put the identification code as description/reference.
- You may only use 1 bank account to make deposits to ACX.
How do I make a deposit in cryptocurrency?
Let’s take Bitcoin for example:
- Go to Funds > BTC > Deposit, you should see your deposit address, which is accompanied by a QR code.
- Send Bitcoin to this address.
- Your deposit will be accepted and credited to your account once your transaction has been confirmed 3 times on the blockchain or 10 times for other cryptocurrencies.
- The deposit time is dependent on the congestion of the cryptocurrency network.
Does ACX support deposits from smart contracts?
No. Currently, smart contract deposits have been disabled. Our system only supports non-contract addresses.
How long does it take for my deposit to show up?
Deposit time varies, depending on Bank processing time, usually 1-3 business days.
If I have written the wrong deposit code in the description, what can I do?
This will cause significant delays in having your funds credited to your account. Once the money has left your account, please send an email to our Support Team with a screenshot of the bank transfer you made from your bank account displaying the description/reference field, as well as a screenshot of your pending deposit on your ACX account, displaying your identification code.
Are there any limits on how much I can deposit?
We have a minimum amount of $100 for deposits and no maximum.
If I have cancelled my deposit request on ACX, what do I do now?
Make a new one of the same amount you deposited. A deposit request is required for crediting your account with your deposit. The deposit amount and the deposit request must be exactly the same number
What do I do if I have not received my deposit after 3 business days?
Please send an email to our Support Team with a screenshot of the bank transfer you made from your bank account displaying the description/reference field, as well as a screenshot of your pending deposit on your ACX account, displaying your identification code.
Does ACX accept foreign bank transfers?
No, ACX only accepts bank transfers from Australian bank accounts.
How do I make a withdrawal in AUD?
Let’s take AUD for example, follow steps below:
- Go to Funds > AUD > Withdraw Addresses
- Select Create New Address (Or verify you have already setup your bank details)
- Enter your account details and select Create.
- Go to Funds > AUD > Withdraw
- Select the destination account.
- Fill in the form with the amount that you wish to withdraw.
- Enter the verification code produced by your chosen authenticator, i.e. SMS or Google Authenticator, and Submit.
Once completed, a new withdraw request will appear in “Withdraw History” at the bottom of the page and our team will attend to your request.
Withdrawal Account Policy
- Please only use one bank account to withdraw.
- Please only withdraw to a bank account in your name.
Your ACX banking withdrawal acccount should use only one banking withdrawal address.
How do I make a withdrawal in cryptocurreny?
Let’s take BTC for example:
- Go to Funds > BTC > Withdraw Addresses
- Select Create New Address (Or verify you have already setup the BTC wallet you are sending to)
- Name the BTC wallet in the Label field, and input the BTC wallet address in the Wallet Address field, select Create.
- Go to Funds > BTC > Withdraw
- Select destination address.
- Input the amount that you wish to withdraw.
- Enter verification code produced by your chosen authenticator, i.e. SMS or Google Authenticator, and Submit.
Once completed, a new withdraw request will appear in “Withdraw History” at the bottom of the page.
Our system will audit and process your request.
We always do our very best to have your withdrawals sent to the blockchain as fast as possible; however, we cannot guarantee instant withdrawals. If you have time-sensitive withdrawals to perform, we advise you to set up a local wallet on your computer or mobile device. Time-sensitive payments should not be made from your ACX wallets.
Most automatically processed cryptocurrency withdrawals will be processed within a few minutes; however, processing may take longer if our “hot wallet” (special wallet used to process withdrawals) is empty and needs to be refilled by manual intervention. The funds kept in our hot wallet are kept to a minimum as a security measure and are refilled periodically.
We have strict security measures to monitor any large amounts of cryptocurrency over the value of AUD $50,000. Please ensure you make any large withdrawals in business hours 9am - 6pm AEST Monday- Friday. These measures are in place to keep your funds safe.
Why was my cryptocurrency withdrawal rejected?
This could be for a number of reasons:
- ACX does not support withdrawals to other ACX accounts.
- If it is the first time you have made a withdrawal to a new wallet, you will have to confirm the transaction via a confirmation sent to your email. This expires after 30 minutes.
- You have incorrectly input the wallet address (double check that you have not mixed up the label and wallet address fields).
How long does it take to withdraw Australian dollars?
Once it is processed, the funds may take 1-3 business days to clear the banks and appear in your bank account.
Does ACX have limits on how much you can withdraw?
Yes, the minimum amount you can withdraw is $100 and the daily maximum amount is $10,000. Corporate users have a daily maximum amount of $20,000.
Why does my withdrawal request still say pending?
Sometimes a withdrawal confirmation email is sent to confirm your withdrawal. This is done on top of the two-factor authentication (Google Authenticator) as a part of our security policy. Your withdrawal may not have been processed due to the link in the confirmation email not being clicked.
Please provide the Support Team with a screenshot of your withdrawal and update the details in your ACX account if they are incorrect.
What do I do if I have not received my AUD withdrawal after 3 business days?
Please send support an email, along with a screenshot of your withdrawal.
Can I withdraw fiat to a foreign bank account?
ACX only allows fiat withdrawals to Australian bank accounts.
I want to increase my limit, can I do this?
ACX currently has a $10,000 per day.
Does ACX have wallets? Yes, you can store and deposit your cryptocurrencies that list to a wallet on your ACX account. We only display public keys to our users.
What fees will I incur when using ACX?
- Bid fee: 0.2%*
- Ask fee: 0.2%*
*This fee is charged at the moment of the trade. There is no fee for placing an order.
- No fee.
- No fee.
- No fee.
**ACX will set mining fees for withdrawals. These mining fees are subject to change without notice due to network volatility. These fees will be held in a miner fee reserve pool. ACX will group user withdrawals and send withdrawals to the blockchain together in the next available block. This is so ACX can keep fees as low as possible while having fast withdrawals. In rare cases, the blockchain explorer will show a fee lower or higher than what was set by ACX. In these cases, the remainder will return to the miner fee reserve pool, or the miner fee reserve pool will cover the higher fee.
How do I buy/sell cryptocurrency?
A limit order of BTC with AUD ($) can be executed using the Order Book on the left of the screen on the exchange. The Order Book displays a list of buy orders and sell orders that are waiting to be filled. Generally, any sell order over the current market price of a cryptocurrency will sell instantly. To select a sell order, you simply need to click the order within the Order Book - this will add the AUD/BTC value to the order form. Once the AUD/BTC value is in your order form, you can select how much Bitcoin you would like to purchase. You can now click buy.
Please see the link below for tutorial videos on how to use ACX. Facebook-Videos
How do I cancel my order? Why are my funds locked, how do I unlock them?
Your funds are locked because they are set aside as a part of the bids/asks in the Order Book that you have placed - if you were to cancel those bids, your funds would unlock. Please note, there are multiple exchanges on ACX and a “My Orders” section for each one.
Please see the link below for tutorial videos on how to use ACX. Facebook-Videos
How can I check the status of my cryptocurrency transaction?
You can check the status on the blockchain using a blockchain explorer. For example,
- ETH: Etherscan.io.
- BTC: Blockchain.info.
- BCH: Blockdozer.com.
- HSR: Explorer.h.cash.
- FUEL: Etherscan.io.
- uBTC: ub.com/explorer
- Litecoin: explorer.litecoin.net
Why is my cryptocurreny transaction taking so long?
The network might be under a period of congestion.
My order was partially filled, what does it mean?
This means that only a portion of your order went through. For example, if you were attempting to sell 1BTC at $5000 and someone wished to only purchase 0.5BTC for $2500, your order would be partially fulfilled. This would mean that you would still have 0.5BTC remaining on your account.
My google authticator is not working, what do I do?
This might be because the time on your Google Authenticator app is not synced correctly.
Firstly, make sure your phone is synced to global time in your phone’s settings, then to make sure that the Google Authenticator has the correct time:
- Go to the main menu on the Google Authenticator app
- Tap the three dots in the top right and then Settings.
- Tap Time correction for codes
- Tap Sync now
On the next screen, the app will confirm that the time has been synced, and you should now be able to use your verification codes to sign in. The sync will only affect the internal time of your Google Authenticator app, and will not change your device’s Date & Time settings.
I have a new/lost mobile phone, how do I reset my 2FA?
Email Support Team with a high-resolution picture of you holding:
- Your passport or photo ID that was used when submitting the application for your account.
- A note with the word “ACX”, today’s date and your signature.
My Google Authenticator is not working, alternatives?
The most common problem with Google Authenticator is due to your phone’s time being out of sync. You can check your synchronization here: https://www.time.is. You can also go to your Google Authenticator settings, tap Time correction for codes, and Sync now.
If you have trouble installing Google Authenticator, there are alternatives:
Can I change my Email address linked to my account?
Currently, the process for changing the Email address linked to your account is a lengthy one and not encouraged. Our platform will provide this functionality in the future but currently to request this please follow these steps:
- Clear your account of any AUD/Crypto balances. (ie this may take some time if you require withdrawals of large amounts of money due to withdrawal limit)
- Contact support with
- A high-resolution picture of you holding your passport or photo ID that was used when submitting the application to verify your account
- A note with the word “ACX”, today’s date and your signature. (see image below)
Your NEW desired email address.
- We will then disable your original account and update your NEW Email address
- You will then be required to log into your NEW account and follow the steps for KYC (Know Your Customer) Verification.
I want to make a corporate account, where can I find the requirements?
Read through our requirements on our KYC for Corporate users.
I want to delete my account, what can I do?
Email Support Team.
Please note, ACX must keep your information on record for 7 years according to the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006. We cannot delete your account but we can disable it from use.
Why didn’t I receive an email notification?
The usual reason is because of the spam filter which stops or puts emails into other folders. Search ACX in all folders to see if it is the case. Please follow your email provider’s settings to allow ACX’s emails to come through.
NOTE: Please DO NOT reply to any automatic emails from firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please see Security