Deposit Fiat Currency
Take AUD for example, follow steps below:
- Go to Funds > AUD > Deposit.
- Fill in the deposit amount and then submit.
- You will receive an identification code along with destination bank account.
- Begin a bank transfer and put the identification code as description/reference.
- ONLY put identification code in the description/reference of your bank transfer, failing to do so may significantly delay your deposit.
- ACX bank account information is subject to change without notice, please use the account specified in the AUD deposit page, which may not be the account you deposited to previously.
- Deposit time varies, depending on Bank processing time, usually 1-3 business days.
- ACX does not accept cash deposits.
- ACX only allows fiat deposits from Australian bank accounts.
Bitcoin for example,
- Go to Funds > BTC > Deposit, you should see your deposit address, which is accompanied by a QR code.
- Send Bitcoin to this address.
- Your deposit will be accepted and credited to your account once your transaction has been confirmed several times on the blockchain.
- The deposit time is dependant on the congestion of the cryptocurrency network.
- ACX does not support deposits from Smart Contracts.