ACX Market Removal Policy
We look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to crypto-currency technology, or a contribution to science and humanity. We believe in aggressively taking chances on coins and letting the free market sort out which coins should thrive.
ACX reserves the right to keep or remove any market from its exchange.
Markets which are more eligible for removal include but are not limited to: * Markets with less than 0.5 BTC (or equivalent) of average daily volume over a 7 day period and have been on ACX for 4 weeks or more. * Markets that consistency dip below the minimum volume requirement. * Markets with 0 daily volume. * Markets with low liquidity. Less that 15 BTC on the Buy side of the order book for Bitcoin markets. * Coins with no developer support or public developments. * Coins without working blockchains. * Coins which do not adhere to their target block times. * Coins with weak blockchain security. e.g. Low hash rates which can be exploited. * Coins which violate our policies. * Coins which have compliance issues. If a market is removed, you will have 14 days to remove your coins from our wallets.
- Q: ACX, why do you hate my coin?
A: We don't. We added your coin because we thought it met one of our criteria. It is very likely that your coin has been pulling low volume for awhile and we kept it on the market (some coins for 6 months or more) at a loss to ourselves because we wanted to see it grow. Give us a reason to keep the coin and we will very likely keep it.
Q: How do I prevent my coin from being delisted or getting the warning?
- A: This is easy.
- Never drop below the minimum volume threshold (see more about that in the answers below)
- If you are on the development team or foundation of a blockchain, tell us about what is happening with it. Be proactive. We love to know that the risks we took in adding you to the ACX exchange were worth it.
- If you are a token holder or generally are a fan of a specific token, let us know. But don't spam.
- Never let us get surprised by a fork or any other disruption of your blockchain and please be responsive to our requests for support. In general, support tickets from our users is the primary expense for any given blockchain.
We realise that the potential delisting of a coin elicits an emotional reaction. It's unfortunate that with most coin developers, we only hear from you when the delisting happens and is noticed by the developer. Please don't make that the case, communicate.
- Q: Why are some coins up for delisting but others aren't?
A: We provide exceptions for new coins just launched on the exchange, assets on secure blockchains and when there are good reasons to keep it. That is at our discretion but in the past has included things like the market losing volume because it was disabled while the development team fixed a fork.
Q: Why the minimum of 0.5 BTC per day?
A: We've tried to pick a reasonably low minimum that just shows us user interest. We're going to update this criteria at a future date because some developers have chosen to game the system by trading the minimum back and forth.
Q: Can I pay to keep my coin on ACX?
A: No. We'd rather you spend that money on developing the community and interest of your coin. We all win if that happens.
Q: So if I just self trade and meet the minimum, you will keep my coin listed?
- A: No. If we catch you doing this, we will just delist the coin without warning. We want to see real trading and growth.